Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yer Blues!

You asking me how was it?
I don't know, I don't know
You asking me will i get through?
I don't know, i don't know..

Beetles bite my throat, silver hammer banging on my head,
Feel so self destruct, feel like i'm hearing bell from hell

Something in the pages needed to be knew,
Memory almost full,
I'm drowned inside this sick body,
Waiting to be rescued, but nothing worked.

All my troubles seems so near,
Now it looks that they're here to stay for another month,
My speed is low, my mind is blown,
Now i'm half the man i'm used to be.
Shit........

Time goes on, life goes on,
But i'm still stuck in this disease,
Pages never flip, but times ticked me by like a clip.

Why we had to go through all these hell?
I don't know i don't know.
Why we need all these thought control?
I don't know, i don't know.

Hey, teachers, leave us kids alone!!!
We don't need no examinations, we don't need no life control,
All i wanna do is to break free,
But reality entangles me in this shit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment