Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Holiday (apparently)

Been long since i last posted, am not free (apparently) and kinda bored, so there was nothing significant to write about. We're now on "holiday", but not a free holiday, or i would say in another word- study break (swt). My 3rd sessionals exam is just 2 weeks away now. Shit, still many things to cover. I like the feeling of not going to school and stay at home studying, BUT, whenever there's too much time for me, i tend to 'waste' them. Procrastination! So basically, i'm still in deep shit in my preparation. I need to pass all subjects this time cz my previous 2 sessionals are really badly done.

Now i only have posting in th morning, Medicine posting, in the shitty government hospital again. It supposed to have started 2 days, but i'd not attended one yet, cz i overslept. My last Psychiatry posting always start at 10.30, but now it starts at 9, swt, cant wake up for both days. Tmr gonna go.

My mind already cant help thinking of the 80GB Ipod Classic i want to buy during holiday; my trip to Singapore; plus all the shoes n shirts n computer peripherals etc. I really miss home cz it'd been 10 months since i was back there. But now, what most important is my exam. I have to pass all the papers in order to enjoy my holiday. Ok ok, it's time to study again. So long..

No comments:

Post a Comment