Thursday, August 23, 2007

Room For Squares

A new sem has started, n i've bought many new stuffs for my room, n oso for myself. I'm now in my 5th semester, and my university exam is on November, scheisse! Now, i have bought:
NEW:
  1. 80L Videocon fridge
  2. 2 foot x 5 foot specially made mirror
  3. 5 new fishes-Red Zebra (my old blue fish named Stevie died after 11 months of survivor in my room, which can be considered a super good record)
  4. mobile phone k810i, which i bought in Germany for only €160, n i'm lovin it!
  5. Marshall 10W guitar amp, which sound so much nicer than my previous Kustom
These are the pictures of the 4 corners of my room, which is taken by my k810i in total darkness. Judge the quality by yourselves, to me it's the best camera phone around, hehe..





Last but not least, my new hair cut (credit to Liew) n hair color (thanx to Caryn) :-)


Many things are new, but one thing that had not changed in this sem is my subjects:
  • Deadly Pathology
  • Confusing Pharmacology
  • Shitty Microbiology
  • n Bloody Forensic Medicine
My 2nd year last 2 n half years, n i can't wait to get rid of all these nightmares, argh!!! Sessional exam is just 1 month away, n Uni exam is just 2 months away, damn!! Can't wait for 3rd year, which is so so free (if only i pass my 2nd year smoothly)
Ok, it's time to study again, which i hardly see any progress, every diseases look the same, every drugs sound the same, every microb appear the same, damn!
Maybe later Dota again with my juniors in TV room(yeah, at least some Indians who play Dota, usshh, time to bully them)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those photos were taken in total darkness? I never would have guessed! Nice room you've got.

    Where's the fridge? The one near the window?

    ReplyDelete
  2. judging by the stuffs u bought, i guess JPA is paying u well huh?
    LOL
    but the fridge, a must!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Chungzz...your blog makes interesting reading!
    I'm nishanth and trying to build a medical resources website . http://mbbsbasic.googlepages.com/
    Feel free to visit mbbsBasic and send suggestions ,
    thankyou.bbye and have fun building your blog!

    ReplyDelete