Sunday, June 08, 2008

Rainy Day, Dream Away

It had been 6 whole months of scorching sunshine - hot, dry, dusty weather.. But since 2 days ago, it started pouring non stop, indicating it's monsoon again here in Mangalore.. I just finished my exam yday, all the paper were really bad bad bad, cant even write a single thing. Aiks.

Anyway, my 1 week holiday started. Many of the Malaysians went home, some went traveling (i have friends going Turkey, woot!). I chose not to go back, cz firstly, the time is too short, and secondly, i wanna save money. Not much money left in my bank account now (of course excluding my FDs and Mutual Funds). Today is Sunday, i woke up at 11am cz the weather is too cooling and the sun hardly shine through, so i slept so so soundly till i cant even hear my alarm to go to church. i spent whole day buying groceries, and cleaning my room. Ask the cleaner to come and we together cleaned every corner of my room. I'd always like to keep my room very clean and tidy. Phew, so tired now, can have a real nice sleep later.

So what i'm going to do in this one week free time?

  1. Watch EURO. Since i'd already given up hope on England 2 years ago in World Cup, and now they dun even qualify for this tournament, i think i would support Spain or France, not so sure which team sto support yet. Every night i'll will be occupied by TV.
  2. Play computer games. I'd stopped playing games for the past 3 weeks, so it's time to install again. I'm now playing World in Conflict, and some Pro Evo Soccer 2008 with friends. Good way to spend time and entertain myself.
  3. Practice guitar. I'm going to practice guitar 3 sessions a day, each sessions 30 mins, i swear i wanna improve my skills by a lot. My pre-ordered guitar multi-effect processor Digitech RP350 is coming soon, so i would have plenty of sound effects to play on, and at the same time continue to train my ears to be as 'audiophile' as possible.
  4. Exercise. Since it's raining season, can't go out to play football, i will do some simple exercise in my room. I already bought a yoga mat and i have a big mirror on my wall, so i can do almost every programmed abs, legs, chest, and arm exercise in my own "mini gym room". Check out YouTube's 8 mins exercise, they're simple, fun, cheap, short and effective.
  5. Sleep. "Rainy day, dream away, let the sun take a holiday... Lay back and groove on a rainy day, hey lay back and dream on a rainy day". So it's perfect time to dream a little dream on my bed under the cooling and wet weather. Besides, it will also replenish myself to prepare for my next semester, which is damn hectic and pack. Swt!

Zzz...Zzz...Zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment