Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Time

It's exactly 7 days before my II MBBS University Final Exam starts.. I still have a lot to cover.. I need speed and at the same time memory.. Time is too short to cover everything.. I don't know how.. Only God knows.. May God bless me, grant me more wisdom and knowledge, take away every single distraction from me, give me the lightning speed to go through the chapters and at the same time strengthen my memory and expand my brain capacity.. 2nd years's stuffs are just too much and too hard.. I hope i can pass all and go into 3rd year and relax...

My exam finishes on 20th of Dec, and i'm going back Malaysia on the 19th, cz i think my batch will finish the practicals before the last date, and i bought an earlier ticket.. I wanna enjoy my holiday fully and not worry bout my results.. I'll be in Malaysia for 1 month plus till the 25th of Jan.. Supposed to come back on 15th, but i extended myself cz i wanna wait for my bro CK to come back from Tasmania on 21st of Jan.. We'd not met each other for 1 whole year, and i hope we'll have some quality and fun time together.. And i hope to spend time with all my long-lost friends back home.. Miss you guys..

Ok, it's time to study again.. Time is coming real fast.. Shit.. Please pray for me.. Signing off here.. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment