Thursday, February 15, 2007

Twenty Something

ON BIRTHDAY (12th FEB)

(Caryn n Me n cake)

(Those who surprised me)

(Eggs on the head)

(Bday presents)

Omg, 22 already!!! 21 sounds to me still only as a very young fella just put his feet into adulthood, but 22, hmmm, sounds quite old to me lo :( Times don't fly, the last time i wrote a blog on my 21 year old was like ages ago to me... 22, oh no, i'm now belonging to a group of 20+, omg, feeling old now...

Well, went to church in Sunday morning(one day before my bday), and pastor prayed for me (as he always do praying for bday boys and girls on that particular week)... Once i reach hostel from church, got a surprise present from Caryn - a men's traditional Chinese cloth 唐装.. was so touched, she actually made an effort of going to a few tailor to complete the cloths for me in time... Thankx u so much... At night, Caryn told me she's going to celebrate with me earlier, while my other friends are going to celebrate with me on Monday itself. But when we reached Diesel Cafe, the restaurant is already flooded by familiar faces. Wow, surprised again!! Bout 20 of my friends were there. There was birthday song, a chocolate cake, singings by friends, photos sessions, many presents & cards, eatings, chattings etc etc... I was having some real fun..Thanx people.. After dinner, second round with Caryn's batch mates in a pub, and me and she for the first time together did disco dancing, haha, thinks it looked weird.. After that, when we reached hostel, my hostel mates are already waiting for me outside with 'frozen eggs'. Omg, the eggs smashing sessions hurts a lot cz the shells are damn hard, ouch!! Was full of egg yolks n egg white and flour on me by the time they're satisfied.. After took much effort to wash up, there're more presents from Caryn- some cute stuffs... Thank u again dear...

On the real day of my bday, nothing much happened.. Received wishes from dad, mum, and friends.. At night went to celebrate with Caryn alone at Amazon Restaurant... That's all for my birthday...

ON VALENTINE (14th FEB)


Lovely, romantic, sweet, special, warm, tender, precious, melodic (out of words to describe it). Gave her roses, cards, teddy bear, and brought her to a candle light dinner.. Glad to have you as my valentine dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment