Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pump It

My gym membership is coming to an end. For the first time in my life I joined gym, around 3 months back, when the new gym in Mangalore - Zeuss, just opened. The past three months had been quite fruitful for me. I lost around 4 KGs. My body is more toned up. My stamina is better. My strength is more. Mentally more sharp and energetic. And most importantly, my BIG FAT FLABBY tummy reduced by a lot. At least now when i stand straight, the protrusion is no longer obvious. ("the Chinese with an Indian figure", that's wat ppl here sometimes call me, zzzz). I would not say i have huge biceps and six packs right now, because they'll totally not there. I think 3 months doesn't do too much for a superman's body. Am i happy with my results? Quite OK. My tummy is not super flat, but at least it's much smaller. My arms are not huge and my chest are not wide, but at least there are some shape.

I think my daily routine is very much adjusted to doing exercise in the afternoon already. Before that, afternoon after class, my time will be spent sleeping or playing game. Now, after working in hospital, at least my body will tell me to work out. Of course, in the beginning, it's hard. The fatigue, the laziness easily took over. But as time goes by, it gets easier. And another important factor is of course having a companion means extra pressure and motivation. Thank goodness for all the trainers and equipments in Zeuss, plus my own determination and furthermore, my companion Caryn.

P/S: When i go back Malaysia, i'll definitely join a gym. Hopefully my houseman-ship is not that strangle-ling till i dun even have time to exercise..

the essential of my workout - iPod Shuffle 4GB, which is free when i purchased my new iPod Touch 4G


My workout sets in my room, which are abandoned for long long time

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, keep it up! :)

    When will you be back in M'sia? Or are you back already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WP, i'll be coming back Malaysia for good in April... now in my last one month here in India

    ReplyDelete