Friday, July 17, 2009

Singin' In The Rain



For the past 1 month, it had been raining and raining and raining.. I delight in rain, cz i really hate the hotness in Mangalore.. Rain make me feel comfortable wearing formals and white coat, help me save on air-con fee, prevent my palms from sweating, and gives me good night sleeps..

I'm singin' in the rain,
Just singin' in the rain.
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again.

I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above,
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love,
...for love.

Let the stormy clouds chase
Ev'ryone from the place,
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face.

I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
And singing,
Singing in the rain,
...in the rain.

Having exam now... Tomorrow is my Obstetric & Gynaecology paper... Next Monday Surgery, then Wednesday Medicine, then on that day evening take flight to Bangalore, then 11pm fly to Singapore by Tiger airway, then fly to KL, then fly again to Kuantan (home sweet home)...

fast forward>>>> Then straight away go cut hair, then take photo, then do passport, then on Saturday go KL with family, then shop for suits and shoe and bag and buy new hand phone, then Monday go do Visa, then come back Ktn, then play here play there, shop here shop there, meet some friends, eat sleep at home fast forward>>>> then on Friday itself fly back to Bangalore, then Saturday fly Mangalore, and on that day itself i'll be back sitting at the same place facing my laptop in my hostel room...

What a "well planned" and foreseeable and hectic and useless holiday..
p/s: If not because of the expiring passport, i'll never go back Msia for the bloody 8 days vacation

3 comments:

  1. u wear ur lab coat in monsoon?? dont think so. never see u wearing one in lady goshen also....

    haha. don go back lar. can go delhi for the passport wat. wp said delhi v fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WP? O_O Er...not me :P

    When I first saw that you were going back, I thought "hey, we can finally meet up!", but I won't be reaching M'sia till Wednesday in 2 weeks...so I guess it won't happen after all...

    Still, make the most of your 8-day vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wear white coat more often dy la, after got fucked by the pussy Dr. Deepak Shedy.. But still i was caught by him for another 2 times not wearing it, haha... I bought ticket d, how can not go back... anyway, i can shop in Msia, which is another important thing :)

    Wee Pin, too bad cant meet up again.. dun think i can meet anyone this time, maybe only incidentally...I'll make full full use of the holiday, thanks...

    ReplyDelete