Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Mosquito, My Libido...


The poster I made out of Adobe Photoshop for Community Medicine department as a punishment for having lack of attendance in the subjects. You know, I don't go for morning classes, never, for like 2 years plus, haha.. There's a famous saying "Morning classes are for nerds". I don't mean to be offensive, but i just love to sleep. If i go for morning class at 8am, my whole day will be ruined out of tiredness and lack of concentration. Next time my clinics or whatsoever will be open at 10am.

I'm having my sessional exams now.. Feeling so screwed up.. Argh!!

p/s: Actually the purpose of this post is so that i can print it out at cyber cafe without bringing my pendrive, cz every single lousy computers out there contains virus.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, smart. So you skipped all the morning classes for 2 years and all you had to do was a poster?

    Good luck for your exam! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, i got like extra 400 hours of sleep, n all i needed to replace with is 3 hours of photoshop.. thank god, haha..

    ReplyDelete