Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Boring at home...

I'd been home sweet home for bout, ermm, 1 month... Things are simple and convenient back home, cause of my mum :P, hehe... I finished my A- level on 27th july, straight away went to Redang island for a 3 days trip with my classmates, back home again, then attended Psychology camp on 20th n 21st, back in hostel (thanx Zhang Zhi n Boon Yung, Chuan Teng n Sky for their rooms n beds), went for annual ALM grand dinner on 25th in Sunway Resort Hotel, and finally, back home again...

Home was fun and peaceful at first, but get more n more boring, coz most of my frens left their home town for studies abroad, and the main course- yam cha, is no longer existing for me here in Kuantan... Basically what i did so far at home was playing computer games, finished Hitman 3, now playing FIFA 05 for fun just to spend my time; online everyday till i've nearly run out of things to surf; read books, finished The Hobbit, now reading The Four Loves by CS Lewis; watch tv, not really following any series though, just to spend time, again; help parents do some chores, though most of the time reluctantly, hehe, but wat to do, they're still my dad n mum...

Actually i'd been having bit of emotional struggle deep inside, keep on thinking of the outcome of my result... A level results out in mid-august, worrying that i can't get the bench-mark of 3B's (though it sounds easy to many)... Worrying bout my physics, scared i really did badly... I'm scared of having back the feeling when i experienced when i get my AS result, it was bad... Whole of my future relies on the result, n if i 'flung', i can't fly to India, n consequently cant become a doctor, and JPA shcolarship will be taken away... However, i put all these worries n burdens to God, to Christ, coz He's in control of everything- my future, my career, everything.... I'd been praying non-stop this holiday, and through the times, i've learnt quite a lot, learnt to really have faith in God that He'll give me the best; to rely on Him alone; to believe miracles do happen in Him... It was hard when being confronted by my parents frens, "When are u flying?", Hey doctor Liu!!" ,ouch, i'm still worrying of my results and they assumed everything for me...

Anyway, i really believe i can fly, and i'm ready to fly (bought a big luggage bag, daily-used-stuffs, suit, n laptop).. I believe God will make me fly to India to pursue my future, coz otherwise he'll not put me under JPA... I trust Him!!! Hopefully He answers my prayer :)

It's 2.30 am now, i'm waiting for Liverpool match live on tv, vs Kaunas, champion's league qualifying 2nd round... There'll be a gathering of my Form5 class tmr, lunch in House of India restaurant... Oh, the match just kicked off..........

No comments:

Post a Comment