Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Hard Day's Night


I'd been in my 7th semester of MBBS for 1 month now, and it's like hell.. Everyday 8am - 9am lecture, then 9.30am-1pm postings in hospitals, and then afternoon 2pm - 5 pm lectures again. It's the same schedule every single day, Monday to Saturday. I really really hate this semester, and this insane schedule will go on until December. Fcuk!!

Besides, the classroom uses those individual steel chairs type, WITHOUT the side table for u to write on and rest your arm, plus the AC is often not working, and the whole room stinks of body odour. What the fcuk! I can't even sleep through the lectures. My attention span is very short, max 30 mins, and after that, my mind shuts off, and i dun give a fcuk to boring lectures. Everyday after postings, already i'm half life, and 3 hours more of long boring monotonous lectures in the hot afternoon, i really can't stand it.

I hate this semester, and my hatred towards MBBS grew even more. Many of my friends are already planning not to continue to be a doctor after they finished serving the government, and i do not blame them, because a doctor's life SUXK!!

Well, today is Saturday night, and i'll rest well as well as enjoy online, chatting, playing games, go out for a great dinner etc. Ciao!!

"It's been a hard day's night, i have been working like a dog;
It's been a hard day's night, i should be sleeping like a log..."

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with you.i am so many years senior and studied in the same old rotten KMC,Mangalore!!
    I worked for two years and now I am just fed up!
    most of my friends are thinking of doing an MBA but even that doesn't interest me.am screwed!

    ReplyDelete